Robbie! Amy! Have you had the baby yet? Holy Moly I can't stand it. I wonder about it every stinkin day. Jason's mostly bummed out that it's not us having a baby, but he's still excited too. :) Amy, are you totally ready to not be pregnant anymore? Or are you pretty comfortable? WHAT IS GOING ON? I feel so out of the loop! Mom doesn't tell me anything! P.S. This is my first time on your blog and I love it. Jase and I just started a Myspace page (well, I started it, he thinks it's cheesy!). Just go to myspace.com, and look me up by Lissylee83@hotmail.com or by my name. Anyway, you better call me ASABC (As soon as baby comes)! I love you guys and I miss you. xoxo, Melissy
2 Comments:
Robbie! Amy! Have you had the baby yet? Holy Moly I can't stand it. I wonder about it every stinkin day. Jason's mostly bummed out that it's not us having a baby, but he's still excited too. :) Amy, are you totally ready to not be pregnant anymore? Or are you pretty comfortable? WHAT IS GOING ON? I feel so out of the loop! Mom doesn't tell me anything! P.S. This is my first time on your blog and I love it. Jase and I just started a Myspace page (well, I started it, he thinks it's cheesy!). Just go to myspace.com, and look me up by Lissylee83@hotmail.com or by my name. Anyway, you better call me ASABC (As soon as baby comes)! I love you guys and I miss you.
xoxo, Melissy
8:35 AM
Thanks for the comment Meliss...we will call you ASABC.
3:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home