Hi Amy! I don't know if you remember me but I stumbled across your blog and I just wanted to say hi!! Wow! I can't believe you are living in Europe! That's so awesome! Congratulations on the baby girl! She's adorable!!
Okay, this might be really strange, but my cousin Melissa Yoder blogged about your guys and told us to check you out so I did and Rob...you look so familiar to me and I can't put my finger on if I know you or not...check out our blog and tell me if I look familiar...I am the mother of 3 insane little boys that I adore to bits and wife to a wonderful husband.
oh my goodness amy! it's jenilyn! do you remember me from byuh? i found your blog through noelle...i hope you don't mind. it looks like you are livin it up! jealous! kaleia is beautiful and i love the name! it'll be fun to keep in touch through blogging aye?
5 Comments:
Hi Amy! I don't know if you remember me but I stumbled across your blog and I just wanted to say hi!! Wow! I can't believe you are living in Europe! That's so awesome! Congratulations on the baby girl!
She's adorable!!
1:29 PM
JEFF will be so excited that i found you two!!! How are you guys doing? Your little one sure is a cutie!!!
9:38 AM
Okay, this might be really strange, but my cousin Melissa Yoder blogged about your guys and told us to check you out so I did and Rob...you look so familiar to me and I can't put my finger on if I know you or not...check out our blog and tell me if I look familiar...I am the mother of 3 insane little boys that I adore to bits and wife to a wonderful husband.
7:21 PM
ps...oh and if you don't know me...sorry for intruding...you look like you guys are lovin' life. Your little girl is so ADORABLE!!!
7:23 PM
oh my goodness amy! it's jenilyn! do you remember me from byuh? i found your blog through noelle...i hope you don't mind. it looks like you are livin it up! jealous! kaleia is beautiful and i love the name! it'll be fun to keep in touch through blogging aye?
3:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home